Saturday, December 29, 2007 at 10:43 PM |  
Yes! I'm back to crap! This is a new space i created for myself just to crap on any matters which i like to talk on. I named this blog as "Birds' Talk" as it represent the characteristic of my rubbish talk very well if translate it into Chinese. Anyway, this will be a blog where I try to magnify some of the issues or matters which i observe in my life. Magnifying it doesn't mean that i try to make it "big" but instead to make it "deeper". I will try my best to dig as much info as i can to improve my own understanding as of course the interest of readers. Nevertheless, i would definitely include some of my own opinions - "a piece of thought" into my journal. Hope you can bear with me, like it or not, it's my blog after all! neh neh neh neh neh!! LOL

Happy Reading!
Posted by Devil's Son Labels:

2 comments:

罗媚华 said...

hahahahaha~ new blog...
happy bird talk lah~
neh neh neh pupu.. hahahalol

December 31, 2007 at 8:32 PM  
Devil's Son said...

thank you thank you!!
to be bird....i need encouragement~
lol...

"happy new year"!!!

December 31, 2007 at 11:39 PM  
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum